…but he never left them without evidence of himself and his goodness. For instance, he sends you rain and good crops and gives you food and joyful hearts. Acts 14:17
Summer is winding down and school work looms on the edge of next week. We have played much, romped and spun and collapsed in heaps long exhausted from full days of activity. Schedules have been slack and it has been a full and fun two and a half months. Everything is tired.
The garden is fading out there, sunflowers past their prime, bending low, petals slipping off. Children have outgrown clothes and shoes and the transition to Fall for us, brings the excitement of new curriculum, new activities, a new routine…
This week I will be wrapping up many loose ends, trying to find my footing in a new schedule being created…celebrating another year older…(wiser too hopefully….)
Pray for us as we wind down these last few frolicking days. I will be praying for you too!
Counting on to my 1000 Gifts…
506. Discovering a new place to play
507. Blue skies, wild breezes
508. The ups and downs
509. Struggling, knowing you are my strength
510. Anniversary cards in the mail
511. 12 years of marriage celebrated, half of our lives spent loving each other!
512. Sitting outside
513. Chores lef undone
514. Fighting that overwhelmed feeling that always hits this time of year
515. Finding balance
516. A friends prayer answered
517. Getting it all wrong, repeatedly, the hope of eventual success.
518. Friends who pray for me
519. Little girls in pink at the park
520. Toads captured and released
521. Watching my 7 year old read to his siblings
522. Yellow sunflowers against blue skies.
523. Another Child sponsored through Compassion