“To be grateful is to recognize the Love of God in everything He has given us – and He has given us everything. Every breath we draw is a gift of His love, every moment of existence is a grace, for it brings with it immense graces from Him.
Gratitude therefore takes nothing for granted, is never unresponsive, is constantly awakening to new wonder and to praise of the goodness of God. For the grateful person knows that God is good, not by hearsay but by experience. And that is what makes all the difference.” ~Thomas Merton
- Read L.L. Barkat’s words about asymmetry in the Unbearable Lightness Of Not Being
- Ashley Larkin reminds us of The Power Of The Blood, and the beauty of living poured out.
- This fun post about the tradition that is Dinovember reminded me to play, to lighten life where I can, and most of all, to help spark creativity in my children. I’m all in. Follow me on Instagram to see snapshots of our first ever Dinovember. We are fashionably late to this party.
- This post made me smile and nod a bit. This is How To Love A Girl Who Writes.
- Whenever I read Rebecca Reynolds words, I come away with fresh eyes, and new wonder. Read her simple poem On Cleaning The Kitchen.
- This post made the rounds this week, I’m honored that so many would share these simple words about My Sister, My Hero.
- We don’t always know how hungry we are until we sit down at the table. Make THIS simple dessert this weekend? Mmmmm.
A favorite from my Instagram Feed this week